[GRASS5] GRASS 5.0.1 released

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Fri Jan 31 11:45:06 EST 2003

Moritz Lennert wrote:

> >> It compiles fine, except for two modules:
> >>
> >> 1) r.mapcalc3:

> >> 2) r.weight:

> > Damn. This is fixed in the CVS head, but obviously haven't been merged
> > into the release branch yet.
> >
> > Using byacc (Berkeley yacc) or an older version of bison will work.
>
> Could I just copy the relevant files from the HEAD branch ?

For r.weight, yes.

r.mapcalc has undergone more substantial changes, so the HEAD version
of mapcalc.y isn't compatible with the r.mapcalc source from 5.0.1.

However, the necessary fix to mapcalc.y is trivial; you just need to
add a line containing nothing but an (indented) semicolon after line
73:

program		: stmts			{ $$ = result = $1;		}
		;