[GRASS5] proj changes for releasebranch?

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Thu Jul 3 04:25:26 EDT 2003

Paul Kelly wrote:

> I feel the changes I made to the proj implementation in GRASS and the new
> datum transformation support are now probably mature enough to go into the
> release branch, so I have prepared this and will merge the changes in in a
> day or two if nobody objects (positive encouragement would be good too).

Are you aware of tools/diff.sh? This is what I've been using to
analyse the differences between the head and release branches prior to
merging.

To prepare the previous releases, I've run diff.sh, then posted a
summary of the changes in order to obtain opinions as to which changes
should be merged and which shouldn't.