[GRASS5] Unofficial Grass 5.0.2 for Debian Woody available

Giuseppe Dia nephero at supereva.it
Thu Jul 10 10:45:16 EDT 2003

Dear Silke,
I was just thinking It'd be easier for who already has the original tar.gz to download a diff. instead of  the entire tar.gz from my relatively slow connection. When I will have access to my pc  again, I'll do that in first time. The catch my workstation has the PSU broken and right now I'm using my brother's one. I hope to get it fixed for today afternoon. So no problems about that. (Hoping the motherboard has nothing to do with it).

About my package, just to mention it's strongly based on Federico's work, so he's completely free to use it as a base, to replace the present package. I guess it will be a little hard knowing how restrictive debian policies are. In any case, no problems about me. Unfortunately I  didn't contact Federico directly, I hope he's reading now, and that he has read my previous message, where I gave him the credits for this package, he surely deserves them.
Please note I could lose some time reading and answering messages (At least until I get my pc fixed).
Regards,                                                                                                                                                    Giuseppe Dia