[GRASS5] Unofficial Grass 5.0.2 for Debian Woody available

Federico Di Gregorio fog at debian.org
Thu Jul 10 03:51:50 EDT 2003

Patches to my debian packages are always welcome. i just replaced my
laptop (that broke last week) and i am starting to work on grass again.
can you please send me the diffs? right now i am working on pg support
(that did not worked with pg 7.3) and splitting documentation in
separate package).

ciao,
federico

Scavenging the mail folder uncovered Giuseppe Dia's letter:

> About my package, just to mention it's strongly based on Federico's work,
so he's completely free to use it as a base, to replace the present package.
I guess it will be a little hard knowing how restrictive debian policies
are. In any case, no problems about me. Unfortunately I didn't contact
Federico directly, I hope he's reading now, and that he has read my previous
message, where I gave him the credits for this package, he surely deserves
them. > Please note I could lose some time reading and answering messages
(At least until I get my pc fixed). > Regards, Giuseppe Dia > > >

--
Federico Di Gregorio
Debian GNU/Linux Developer & Italian Press Contact        fog at debian.org
  Those who do not study Lisp are doomed to reimplement it. Poorly.
                                     -- from Karl M. Hegbloom .signature