[GRASS5] Diffs for grass 5.0.2 package for debian woody now available.

giuseppe nephero at supereva.it
Thu Jul 10 16:19:14 EDT 2003

The diff against official grass-5.0.2_src.tar.gz are ready as promised. The
workstation is up and running and if things hold I hope to answer without
lag. The grass-5.0.2_src.tar.gz I used today to make the diffs is the same I
used when making  the source debian package. Today I downloaded:
ftp://grass.itc.it/pub/grass/grass5/source/grass-5.0.2_src.tar.gz
and made a cmp against my old grass-5.0.2_src.tar.gz to ensure they are the
same.

As usually, you can find everything at:
http://ezralabs.esaurito.net/repository/debian/grass/

In particular:
http://ezralabs.esaurito.net/repository/debian/grass/grass_5.0.2-1.diff.gz
http://ezralabs.esaurito.net/repository/debian/grass/grass_5.0.2-1.dsc
http://ezralabs.esaurito.net/repository/debian/grass/grass_5.0.2-1_i386.deb

The lintian report for the present package is at
http://ezralabs.esaurito.net/repository/debian/grass/grass_5.0.2.lintian
I don't have time to check at the moment (exams) but everything should be
apt-gettable. Please remember the repository can be  down now and then, as
it's a self hosted adsl webserver.
Giuseppe Dia

P.s: ciao Federico.