[GRASS5] Diffs for grass 5.0.2 package for debian woody now available.

Federico Di Gregorio fog at debian.org
Sat Jul 12 05:32:37 EDT 2003

Il sab, 2003-07-12 alle 05:19, Nephero ha scritto:

> This was an artifact, Federico already pointed this problem, and tomorrow
> I'll see what can be done.
> (With a bit of help from Federico himself)
> I apologize for this but did't notice at once.

i think it would be much better if you join me in producing official
debian packages. there is no advantage in building 2 flavours of them.
if you want i can give you access to my devel box or send you latest
patches the split html documentation into a -doc package.

--
Federico Di Gregorio
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                                fog at debian.org
INIT.D Developer                                           fog at initd.org
                      The number of the beast: vi vi vi. -- Delexa Jones