[GRASS5] 5.3.0 release

Wolfgang Lueck wolfluck at mweb.co.za
Sat Jul 19 11:35:36 EDT 2003

Hi Paul
I understand your arguments and find them valid. Creating an automatic
install script should receive priorety. This is an issue I have raised
at numerous occasions but developers dont want to spend time on it as
they receive little benefit from it. Its much more exiting implementing
new features. Unfortunately I come from the applied natural sciences
(forestry) and have limited programming skills, but Im getting there.
I would like to spend my efforts on implementing several image
manipulation / analysis features. Mabe the install script is something I
should look at in future but will have to learn alot on the way and this
will take time.

Greetings Wolfgang