[GRASS5] problem with r.spread

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Mon Mar 3 03:09:56 EST 2003

On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 07:10:23AM +0000, Dirk Dennig wrote:
> Dear community,
>
> I am a new GRASS user. My binary Grass 5.0 was downloaded from the
> University Hannover server and is running on Linux Red Hat 8.0. My
> computer is a Laptop PC, 256 MB RAM.
> The program is running - I did some tutorials and everything worked
> fine, except r.spread.

I don't think anyone has looked at those programs for some time.
Anyway, a quick review reveals several potential problems but I'd need
to do a more thorough investigation than will happen tonight (well, it's
night here!).

Please follow the instructions on grass.itc.it for reporting a bug, so
it gets in the queue and doesn't get lost.

--
echo ">gra.fcw at 2ztr< eryyvZ .T pveR" | rot13 | reverse