[GRASS5] r.in.gdal segmentation fault

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Wed Mar 26 12:43:43 EST 2003

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 10:29:36AM -0500, Helena Mitasova wrote:
> Markus Neteler wrote:

Helena,

for me your file works well. You may try 'gdalinfo' on the
directory. Probably your GDAL is too old. Note that there
was a 0.5 pixel shift bug in GDAL (exactly that driver)
which was fixed in GDAL/CVS:

        * aigdataset.cpp: The ULX and ULY values are edges, not pixel
        centers.  Fixed geotransform.

So in any case you may want to use the GDAL/CVS version.
(www.remotesensing.org/gdal/)

Markus