[GRASS5] Oups! Problem in CVS

Thierry Laronde tlaronde at polynum.com
Tue Nov 4 05:55:31 EST 2003

Hello,

I have synchronised with CVS and my patches for pg.in.dbf have not
applied cleanly. The present version in CVS can not compile.

You will find attached to this mail the plain versions (not patches)
which seems the best solution to put the CVS version up again.

There are also in CVS files .#* which have to be removed.

Note: when I made the patches I had no high bandwith connection so I
have retrieved the snapshot. Problems might have came from that.
I have no a high bandwith connection, so I will work with CVS directly
from now on.

Regards,
--
Thierry Laronde (Alceste) <tlaronde at polynum.org>