[GRASS5] Oups! Problem in CVS

Alex Shevlakov sixote at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 05:08:37 EST 2003

Hi,

--- Thierry Laronde <tlaronde at polynum.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have synchronised with CVS and my patches for
> pg.in.dbf have not
> applied cleanly. The present version in CVS can not
> compile.

It seems to me that the files in the tar.gz which
you've posted coincide with those committed by Paul.
They compiled OK with addition of missing pgdump.h
(I did add it).

Which version does not compile?

> You will find attached to this mail the plain
> versions (not patches)
> which seems the best solution to put the CVS version
> up again.
>
> There are also in CVS files .#* which have to be
> removed.

Again, where are these files and what are they?

There are the following in my
grass/src.garden/grass.postgresql/pg.in.dbf:

CVS
dbfopen.c
Gmakefile
local_proto.h