[GRASS5] Oups! Problem in CVS

Thierry Laronde tlaronde at polynum.com
Wed Nov 5 05:37:06 EST 2003

Hello,

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 02:08:37AM -0800, Alex Shevlakov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> --- Thierry Laronde <tlaronde at polynum.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have synchronised with CVS and my patches for
> > pg.in.dbf have not
> > applied cleanly. The present version in CVS can not
> > compile.
> >

> It seems to me that the files in the tar.gz which
> you've posted coincide with those committed by Paul.
> They compiled OK with addition of missing pgdump.h
> (I did add it).

Yes, I have verified yes too : the problem was on my side. The `cvs
update -dP' did not apply correctly on my client (for a reason I've not
tracked down yet) and since the 5.0 is to be released soon I emitted
the alert _before_ verifying that what I had was really what was on the
server.

Sorry for the noise.
--
Thierry Laronde (Alceste) <tlaronde at polynum.org>