[GRASS5] Grass 5 new releases

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Nov 10 10:55:05 EST 2003

Hi Jens,

FINK is quite behind at time (PROJ is missing, GDAL seem to be incomplete
(no OGR), GRASS seems to be deleted):

http://fink.sourceforge.net/pdb/search.php?s=proj
http://fink.sourceforge.net/pdb/search.php?s=gdal
http://fink.sourceforge.net/pdb/search.php?s=grass

BUT:
You can find all three packages for MacOSX here:
http://mpa.itc.it/markus/grass57/macosx/

But I am not updating it regularly.
Drawback: due to circular dependencies in XDRIVER I had to compile
it statically. So it's large. Unless someone fixes the XDRIVER
(see 'grass5' archive for error message) it won't be usage with
dynamic libs on MacOSX.

Cheers

 Markus