[GRASS5] imagery modules: quality?

Thierry Laronde tlaronde at polynum.com
Sat Nov 15 09:20:24 EST 2003

Hello,

Still wandering in the source files from 4.1.5 I have stumbled on
this line in src.alpha/imagery/i.orthophoto/README:

These problems should replace the old ortho-rectification programs
      ^^^^^^^^

This is interesting, from the psychological point of view, but since
the author of these programs is also the author of `v.trim' I wonder...

Are there reports from users making orthophotos and using these modules
so that one can have at least an idea of the results obtained?

--
Thierry Laronde (Alceste) <tlaronde at polynum.org>