[GRASS5] NVIZ updates

Helena hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Mon Nov 17 21:00:35 EST 2003

Bob,

it seems to be only partially fixed.
There is still a problem when increasing the Grid for the coarse surface.
If you take Spearfish and zoom in (e.g. into an area such as below)
it starts with Grid=1, when I change Grid to 2 I get artificial extremely high
spikes at the north edge of the surface when I move the surface around,
then I increase Grid to 3
and I get again spikes, just a little bit different because of resolution,
it does the same until at Grid 6 it crashes. These spikes were not there before -
it just crashed right away. It almost looks like it is not getting the right
number of rows or something related to that.

Helena

north:      4923630
south:      4915200
west:       597360