[GRASS5] d.vect.line question

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Nov 21 04:25:40 EST 2003

I was trying to create a legend file for a vector file and ran into a
problem that others must have encountered before. Hopefully someone can
offer a solution.

My vector contour map has negative numbers. That is, it measures depth
below surface (not unusual for archaeologists). However, -1 in a legend
file has a special meaning of 'all the rest of the lines'. In fact, it
seems that it is treating all my negative numbers in that way.

How can I use a legend file to specify colors of vectors with negative
attributes? Or is this impossible?

Thanks
Michael Barton
C. Michael Barton, Professor