[GRASS5] Libgrass vector support

Grzegorz Dostatni grzegorz at ee.ualberta.ca
Thu Oct 9 04:58:18 EDT 2003

Cheers.

I've added vector support to libgrass. Mostly it involved copying over the
right files from full grass distribution and modifying the compilation
scripts. It works (we've been using it under Linux and cygwin/windows).
Needs an hour or so of work before submission though.

How and where should I submit the files/patch/update cvs? Eventually I'm
going to work on a full featured interface to python (either a compiled
c-code or something with ctypes). I've already been cleared to submit all
changes back to the community.

Grzegorz Dostatni

"Many a man may look respectable, and yet be able to hide at will behind a
	spiral staircase."
				- Pelham (Plum) Grenville  Wodehouse