[GRASS5] [bug #2082] (grass) cell.out.tiff script problem

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Tue Sep 2 14:15:51 EDT 2003

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=2082

Subject: cell.out.tiff script problem

Platform: GNU/Linux/i386
grass obtained from: Trento Italy site
grass binary for platform: Compiled from Sources
GRASS Version: 5.0.2

Below is the error output when I run cell.out.tiff
If I don't specify the size parameter for the d.sites command, I get these errors.

petti_rect_map_with_nulls
Creating preview...
d.rast map=lafay
 map=petti_rect_map_with_nulls
d.rast map=petti_rect_map_with_nulls -o
d.sites sitefile=ga_sites  color=red type=x
Sorry <> is not a valid option

When I specify the size parameter  I get this error:
It can't find the raster_map D_cell which existss:

petti_rect_map_with_nulls
Creating preview...
d.rast map=lafay
 map=petti_rect_map_with_nulls
d.rast map=petti_rect_map_with_nulls -o
d.sites sitefile=ga_sites size=5 color=red type=x

Saving current region settings as 'before_cell_out_tiff.'
Use 'g.region region=before_cell_out_tiff', if the
program aborts abnormally to return to your old region
settings.

Starting cell driver...
Wait for 'READY'
READY
Graphics driver [CELL] started
Plotting in D_cell...
d.rast map=lafay
 map=petti_rect_map_with_nulls
d.rast map=petti_rect_map_with_nulls -o
d.sites sitefile=ga_sites size=5 color=red type=x
Monitor 'CELL' terminated
Changing to xy-projection.
ERROR: raster map <D_cell> not found
Exporting lafay_topo_out...