[GRASS5] r.terraflow

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Sat Sep 13 19:20:14 EDT 2003

Helena wrote:

> as I understand it the changes in the Gmakefile were made in response to
> Aleksey's email (see below).

None of the Gmakefile changes in the diff which Hamish posted will
have any effect upon Aleksey's problems.

In fact, Aleksey's problem (invalid .d files) shouldn't be relevant to
the GRASS distribution, which shouldn't contain any .d files. My guess
is that someone used "make srcdist" from a tree which had the .d files
lying around ("make distclean" won't delete them; they have to be
deleted manually).