[GRASS5] r.terraflow

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Thu Sep 18 13:20:03 EDT 2003

Laura Toma wrote:

> I am not sure I understand what the problem is.. This is the update
> about r.terraflow:
> -version 1.4 does not compile with gcc3.2.
> -version 1.5 does.
> -functionality is the same, some files in 1.5 have changed to gcc3.2
> requirements
> -the only difference in the Gmakefiles  is that 1.5 contains the
> additional compile flag Wno-deprecated

It appears that Hamish made the patch between the version in GRASS CVS
and the 1.5 tarball. The CVS version includes some fixes to the
original version (presumably 1.4), so his patch would effectively undo
those fixes.

What should be done is to produce a patch between the unmodified 1.4
and 1.5 versions, then to apply that patch to the CVS version. That
should produce a version which includes both the fixes and the
1.4->1.5 changes.