[GRASS5] [bug #2564] (grass) interp_float needs siteslib in extralibs

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 20:27:50 EDT 2004

> I thought v.surf.rst had been fully updated to 5.7 a long time ago and
> it used vector files, not sites. In any case it writes a raster as its
> output so it shouldn't need to write a sites file (the way I'm
> thinking about it).

No, the deviation file was not updated; it currently tries to write a
sites file which ends up with no attributes. So devi= is pretty useless
right now, until it is updated to 5.7 points.

Also I'd note that v.surf.idw still needs some updating. Currently it
only has field=, which is refering to column number not field value ..

Hamish