[GRASS5] r.patch needs 'multiple' switch

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Aug 4 00:50:11 EDT 2004

Thanks Glynn.

I was mistakenly under the impression that when the complete GRASS 5.7
source code was released in June, that everything was included in all
subsequent versions. Now I realize that is not the case for the CVS
versions, and much of the code still resides in the 5.3 source files.

Given that multiple = yes for r.patch, why do you think that it doesn't seem
to work? In fact, I don't think it works for any command.

Michael