[GRASS5] r.patch needs 'multiple' switch

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Tue Aug 3 21:54:47 EDT 2004

Michael Barton wrote:

> I have a question and I hope you all can excuse my ignorance on this. I
> thought I¹d look at the r.patch command to check whether or not multiple was
> not set or whether it was set but not working correctly before sending this
> email. Then maybe I could even offer to make this very minor fix in modules
> when I ran into this. However, I can¹t see where the actual r.patch program
> is located. It is not in the source directory /grass51/raster/r.patch where
> I expected it to be.

r.patch is unchanged from 5.3. When you run "make mix", the directory
raster/r.patch will be populated with symlinks to the files in
src/raster/r.patch/cmd in the 5.3 source tree (determined by the
argument to the --with-grass50= switch).

And, yes, the "multiple" flag is set:

    opt1 = G_define_option() ;
    opt1->key        = "input";
    opt1->type       = TYPE_STRING;
    opt1->required   = YES;
    opt1->multiple   = YES;
    opt1->gisprompt  = "old,cell,raster" ;
    opt1->description= "Name of raster maps to be patched together" ;