[GRASS5] NVIZ updates

Bob Covill bcovill at tekmap.ns.ca
Mon Dec 6 10:02:59 EST 2004

Helena,

I have applied a couple of nviz fixes to CVS.

I could not re-produce the GISDBASE error, but it was being generated
from the fileBrowser.tcl script. It was looking from an "images"
directory in your mapset. It is probably a throw-back to an earlier
version for saving screen-captures to an "images" directory in your
mapset. I have removed reference to GISDBASE and the the fileBrowser
simply starts in your current directory (pwd).

I also fixed an error in attIsosurfPopup.tcl which complained about an
unknown reference to DEBUG.

Everything else seems to be working fine.

--
Bob