[GRASS5] migration from 5.3 to 5.7

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Dec 12 13:16:25 EST 2004

Helena,

I made this kind of cross-list when I was building the menu system for GRASS
5.7 to make sure I knew which commands to include and not include. I just
looked for it on my PowerBook and couldn't find it. I may have ditched it
when I finished, but I will look on the office computer and see if I can
find it there.

Michael

On 12/11/04 7:57 PM, "Helena" <hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu> wrote:

> Also, it would be extremely useful to have a table that will show which
> commands
> were replaced by which, e.g.
>    5.*            6.0         comments
> g.projinfo    g.proj -p      merge of g.setproj and g.projinfo
> s.surf.rst    v.surf.rst     merge of s.surf.rst and v.surf.rst, works now
> both for contours and point data
>
> unless there is such table already. The best place would be probably in the
> GrassSixTutorial,
> right after getting started - Markus, if you can set such table up, I will add
> as much as I will
> find and I am sure others will be able to help too.
>
> Helena

PO Box 872402
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402