[GRASSLIST:5132] Re: [GRASS5] Re: Re: showing only areas in d.vect

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Dec 12 20:24:26 EST 2004

Moritz,

Did you try to commit my vector.tcl that I sent out yesterday? If so,
thanks. However, as you apparently noticed, Markus also committed Florian's
update of vector.tcl that allows for more icons. I will try to do a diff on
Monday (or probably Tuesday given my schedule tomorrow) and combine both
sets of changes. I also want to make the change to "sql color" that I
mentioned earlier today and maybe better describe what 'display constraints'
do if someone can enlighten me.

Cheers,
Michael

On 12/12/04 3:53 PM, "Moritz Lennert" <mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:

>>> Any way of allowing a choice of 'none' in the GIS Manager ?
>>
>> In d.m, after clicking on "Add vector" & then "vector 1" you get a
>> control panel.. The "fill areas" button will set color=none for the
>> filling, no way of setting it for the line color from the GUI that I
>> know of.
>
> Michael just implemented it:
> http://grass.itc.it/pipermail/grass5/2004-December/016625.html
>
> However the vector.tcl attached to above mail conflicts with the latest
> vector.tcl in CVS which includes management of new symbol directories...
>
> Michael (you probably know this better than I do, but just to make sure):
> before you commit your change, you should check out the new version of
> vector.tcl.
>
> Moritz
>

>> Is there a way of setting personal favorites from the Pallet color
>> selector? If not can we fill the 5 white boxes in the bottom row with
>> something? (nice task for a non-programmer: pick out some
>> non-represented R:G:B values)
>>

>> Hamish

PO Box 872402
Arizona State University