[GRASS5] GRASS description text (deb/RPM etc)

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Dec 13 15:23:04 EST 2004

Steve,
(cc to grass5)

[discussing the deb/RPM descriptive text for 5.7]

all suggestions below are fine.
Maybe best would be to get a native speaker to re-phrase
this GRASS advertising text. Right, history doesn't
interest at this point.

Maybe this should be discussed in the 'grass5' ML
to come up with a good attraktive "few-liner"?

Markus