[GRASS5] collaborator

Jean Ferreira jean at atlas.ucpel.tche.br
Tue Dec 14 17:08:11 EST 2004

Hi

My name is Jean Samarone and work in the geoprocessing area
approximately the 7 years, great part of this period using software
proprietor in the company where work (Brazilian Agricultural Research
Corporation). I am using of the GRASS since 2003 and have only
participated of the list of users. I am Bachelor in Computer science and
would like to contribute more effectively with the project. Currently
work in the area of artificial intelligence and geoprocessing
(University Catholic of Pelotas). I have experience in programming using
language C in Linux environment in the development of search engines for
web. Still I did not look at development manuals, but since now I am the
disposal to collaborate.

Ithanks in advance

| Jean Samarone Almeida Ferreira                      |
| Ciêcia da Computação - UCPel - Brasil               |
| Grupo de Pesquisa em Inteligência Artificial - GPIA |
| jean at ucpel.tche.br                                  |