[GRASS5] [bug #2857] (grass) v.digit doesn't display properly

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Fri Dec 17 17:47:14 EST 2004

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=2857

Subject: v.digit doesn't display properly

Platform: GNU/Linux/i386
grass obtained from: Mirror of Trento site
grass binary for platform: Compiled from Sources
GRASS Version: grass57_exp_2004_11_13

In v.digit when I display a raster of res=10 together with vector lines, which should perfectly overlay it, then after a few zoom in/out these two layers start to disynchronize to an extent of half the res. Also it happens that one or two cells of the raster layer fail to display at all. Moreover, if any of this faults happen and I close the v.digit, then any d.rast or d.vect still give the same faulty display until changing region settings with g.region. If that's not clear what I mean I can post 2 example screendumps, please let me know.

Maciek Sieczka