[GRASS5] [bug #2856] (grass) r.flow GUI bug

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sat Dec 18 13:17:01 EST 2004

This is a bug that affects both r.flow and r.terraflow. I've fixed it and
commit it to the cvs on Monday. If anyone wants to fix their own copy, just
replace "exec" (r.terraflow) and "execute" (r.flow) with "spawn" in
$GISBASE/etc/dm/menu.tcl get rid of the ampersand ("&") following the r.flow
command also.

Thanks for reporting it.

Michael

On 12/17/04 3:35 PM, "Request Tracker" <grass-bugs at intevation.de> wrote:

> this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=2856
>
> Subject: r.flow GUI bug
>
> Platform: GNU/Linux/i386
> grass obtained from: Mirror of Trento site
> grass binary for platform: Compiled from Sources
> GRASS Version: grass57_exp_2004_11_13
>
> when r.flow is picked from GUI it displays a huge APPLICATION ERROR window and
> hangs the d.m

PO Box 872402
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402