[GRASS5] V.to.db question

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Dec 22 12:20:03 EST 2004

In the old v.report (GRASS 5.4), you could get a nice report of areas,
perimeter, etc totaled by cat value with labels.

Is there any way in the new report module (v.to.db) to get a report that,
for example, shows area totaled by an attribute value? I've played around
with it with no success (I'm not sure how the query options work still). But
the documentation remains a bit sketchy for v.to.db, so I don't know whether
I just haven't figured it out or if it just isn't possible.

Michael
PO Box 872402
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402