[GRASS5] Re: [GRASSLIST:2259] Re: NVIZ on Cygwin

Richard Greenwood rich at greenwoodmap.com
Wed Feb 11 22:39:59 EST 2004

Glynn Clements wrote:

> Richard Greenwood wrote:
>
>>I have been compiling with gcc 3.3.1. Might that be the root of my
>>problems?
>

> Quite possibly; particularly if the libraries were built with 2.9x
> (certainly, the xtcltk-8.3.4 package was built with 2.95).

Simply reverting to gcc 2.95 has not got NVIZ working for me yet,
however I can see some other significant version differences between my
Cygwin packages and yours. Thanks for your previous post in which you
listed your relevant packages and version numbers - it has given me some
more likely avenues to pursue.

--
Richard Greenwood
www.greenwoodmap.com