[GRASS5] 5.3 shared libraries and other experimental changes

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Jan 6 09:20:56 EST 2004

Hello Paul,

thanks for the improvements - it compiles perfectly on Mandrake 9.1.
(I have modified the mk/Makefile.docs slightly).

I have no troubles to run 'make' in the main directory.

A (un)related question:

Must the links to front.end necessarily be hard links?
They are created in:
 src/CMD/generic/MAKELINKS.sh

Markus

--