[GRASS5] Testing Grass 5.3

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Thu Jan 29 06:00:13 EST 2004

Michael Barton wrote:

> > For now I just removed the "color=rules" option from the menu. There
> > should be a message displayed telling the user they can use the command
> > line if they want to do something more complicated, but I don't know
> > how
> > to do that..
>
> Thanks. This will be an improvement to the menu. Thinking about it, is
> it possible to do a r.colors ... colors=rules from the tcltk menu if it
> is a separate menu selection (i.e., with its own dialog)?

Yes. There are already separate entries for "v.support option=build"
and "v.support option=edit".

The following module file should suffice:

interface_build {
    {r.colors color=rules} 1
    {Creates/Modifies the color table from a list of rules.}
    {entry map {Raster map:} 0 raster}
    {separator grey 1}
    {checkbox -w {Don't overwrite existing color table.} "" -w}
    {checkbox -q {Run quietly.} "" -q}
}