[GRASS5] Cygwin binary package

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Jan 30 15:43:53 EST 2004

On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 07:53:17PM +0000, Glynn Clements wrote:

> Glynn Clements wrote:
>
> > I have a report that one of the Cygwin binary packages on grass.itc.it
> > includes a broken version of NVIZ (linked against Cygwin's tcl84.dll,
> > which won't work).
> >
> > Can someone either remove the package, or at least remove NVIZ from
> > it.
>
> I have a report that, contrary to the instructions in
> documents/release_rules.txt, the version of NVIZ in the current Cygwin
> binary package requires PostgreSQL (resulting in a Windows error
> dialog if pq.dll is not present).

If packages should be removed, please let's have two independent
reports of non-functionality.

We have also the report that NVIZ works:

http://grass.itc.it/pipermail/grass5/2004-January/013411.html

And these requests are not clear to me:
http://grass.itc.it/pipermail/grass5/2004-January/013402.html
http://grass.itc.it/pipermail/grass5/2004-January/013408.html