[GRASS5] remove error output from pj_do_proj()?

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Tue Jul 27 18:29:24 EDT 2004

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004, William K wrote:

> Ocassionally when I project rasters, r.proj spews out a bunch of errors
> (pj_transform() failed...).  Most of the time they are harmless

Could you give a few examples to make this clearer? AFAICT any time I've
seen an error it meant I was doing something wrong, or it was a clue that
the results were going to be erroneous etc.

FWIW pj_do_proj used to only report that projection had failed---I changed
it to report the actual PROJ error string which I thought made it much
more helpful?

Paul