[GRASS5] Scripts wanted for GRASS Script Exchange

Craig Funk funkmeister at lynxseismicdata.com
Wed Jun 2 10:07:38 EDT 2004

Michael, This may be over-kill, but something that may be of interest
for organizing collections of objects is how the Zope community
provides their so-called Products. Products in Zope are similar in some
ways to scripts in GRASS. Check out http://www.zope.org/Products/. Zope
is a content management system, which is pretty easy to setup and
provides granular security levels and Zope also supports a
review/publish workflow. So authors could obtain an account on Zope,
submit their scripts, and the scripts would not be published until a
site manager approves them. Zope can run behind Apache.

Just a Thought...
Craig