[GRASS5] Re: GRASS 5.7.0 beta 1 tcltkgrass

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Jun 3 20:01:52 EDT 2004

On Jun 3, 2004, at 1:44 AM, grass5-request at grass.itc.it wrote:
> Export -> Raster -> GRASS ASCII:
> as this does Surfer & Modflow formats as well, maybe just
> "Export->ASCII"?

done

> Display -> Display Manager
> maybe that should read "[Start|Launch] Display Manager"

done

> Display -> NVIZ visualization tool
> maybe that should real "[Start|Launch] NVIZ visualization"
> (tool is redundant, or at least not the right word..)

done

> Generic Menu items: is it possible to give the module name (eg d.mon)
> in
> a hint box upon mouseover?

There is a spot for mouseover help, but when I put something there, it
doesn't show up. Only works at the level of the main menus. Sorry.

> Help -> Authors?
> Maybe a flag from g.version?

I updated help. I don't have an authors section but will be happy to
add one if someone sends me the info.

I did a few other small clean ups and fixes.

I have a diffs.txt file if you'd like. Or can wait on authors.