[GRASS5] Re: Draft 5.7.0 announcement

Stefan Paulick stefan.paulick at urbeli.com
Thu Jun 24 02:09:53 EDT 2004

c)
What`s wrong with the first sentence? In case, you may add 'milestone',
'top-of-the-edge-technology' or 'border-breaking' - but from my point of
view, it is a good first sentence.

b)
When thinking about a press release version, it is helpful to add a few nice
colored screenshots in high resolution. Press people love it....

anyway: congratulations, it's good work!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kindest regards

Stefan Paulick

stefan.paulick at urbeli.com
http://www.urbeli.com