[GRASS5] 57 compile error

Kirk R. Wythers kwythers at umn.edu
Mon Mar 15 12:29:47 EST 2004

That's how I've done it before as well. And tha't how I did this time
too (on my first try). When that yielded the error, I tried the order
that was spelled out in the 57 INSTALL file. You know... when something
doesn't work, THEN read the INSTALL file.

Kirk
On Mar 15, 2004, at 11:05 AM, William K wrote:

> Don't you do the configure BEFORE the make mix?  This is how I've
> always done it.  No problems with the 3/13 cvs snapshot this weekend
> for me on MOSX.

Kirk R. Wythers	                                    tel: 612.625.2261
Dept. of Forest Resources                fax: 612.625.5212
University of Minnesota     email: kwythers at umn.edu