[GRASS5] Re: Buffering - 5.0.3

Marcin marsol at go2.pl
Mon Mar 22 04:00:10 EST 2004

Hi.
I'm looking for some method to make buffers around lines (I have got axis of road build from many "linesegments" and need to make her both parallel edges).My version is 5.0.3 what I made from sources under Mandrake 9.0. I now that it is possible in version 5.7, but I can't work on it. I write thesis where needed is stable stuff while more capabilities what give still developed versions 5.3/5.7.

P.S. I'm sorry for my eventual mistakes in english - I write from Poland.