[GRASS5] correction to tcltkgrass 4.0 for GRASS 5.3

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue May 4 15:17:03 EDT 2004

One of my students discovered an error in the tcltk module for m.in.e00
in tcltkgrass 4.0 for GRASS 5.3. I've corrected the problem and passed
it on to Scott Mitchell, who is getting this into the CVS for 5.3. I've
also corrected it in the *.tar.gz package on my website
<http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton/grass.htm>

If anyone needs the corrected module, please let me know and I  can
send it separately. It resides in $GISBASE/tcltkgrass/modules

Michael Barton
Michael Barton, Professor & Curator
School of Human Origins, Cultures, & Societies
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 480-965-6262; fax: 480-965-7671