[GRASS5] [bug #2402] (grass) r.colors - new rules=name option not yet working

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Mon May 10 01:04:20 EDT 2004

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=2402

Subject: r.colors - new rules=name option not yet working

I tried the new rules=[filename] option. It generates ERROR: Unable to open rules file [filename].
Then it stops all processing until a ctrl-C is pressed. I tried a simple rules file:

1 blue
2 green
end

(I tried it with and without 'end' and got the same result)

Also, it won't even get this far from the autogenerated GUI because it conflicts with the type=[option]
argument. There needs to be a 'none' selection for the type option in the GUI header.