[GRASS5] tcltkgrass for GRASS 5.7 update correction

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon May 17 02:19:32 EDT 2004

Markus pointed out that I accidentally uploaded an old version of
tcltkgrass for GRASS 5.7 last night. I have corrected this and uploaded
the correct new version this evening. If anyone downloaded the tarball
from my website today, please replace it with the version I have just
uploaded. Sorry for the inconvenience.

This version has support for all modules currently in the CVS and a few
additional scripts now being tested (e.g., r.mapcalculator). These
scripts are all included in the tarball. Please let me know how they
work. Thanks.

Michael Barton
C. Michael Barton, Professor
School of Human Origins, Cultures, & Societies
PO Box 872402
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA