[GRASS5] Re: grass5 digest, Vol 1 #1159 - 5 msgs

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Sun May 16 13:39:19 EDT 2004

Hello Michael

On Sun, 16 May 2004, Michael Barton wrote:

> Paul,
>
> Where is the file? Can I see it from the CVS web interface? If I have a

Here it is:
http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/grass/NEWS.html
Markus has also made some changes so I will make an updated version of the
release tarball on Monday morning Irish time.

I lumped the changes you made into one really so it would be good to have
a bit more detail I suppose. If you make changes please send a diff
(diff -u) rather than the whole file as it is much easier to merge
different versions wihtout accidentally overwriting other peoples' changes
then.

Stuff not mentioned in the NEWS.html can still be discussed in the release
notes or the mailing list again. At this stage I just want to get new
users to start using 5.3.x rather than 5.0.x

Paul