[GRASS5] CVS source for 53

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Fri May 21 12:16:17 EDT 2004

On Fri, 21 May 2004, Kirk R. Wythers wrote:

> I just downloaded and built grass-5.3.0, and even thought it came from CVS
> snaps, but upon further looking, this link seems dead.
>
> http://grass.itc.it/grass5/source/snapshot_experimental/

Where is the link from (so we can fix it)?: try
http://grass.itc.it/grass53/source/snapshot_experimental/

The website structure has been re-organised a bit this week.

> The source I got does not seem to be the CVS HEAD version. I got it from

It is not supposed to be---it is the 5.3.0 release version.

> here:http://grass.itc.it/grass5/source/grass-5.3.0.tar.gz
>
> Did I grab the wrong source? Can someone point me to the correct source?

The official release has the CVS subdirectories all removed. The stable
release also has further directories removed but grass-5.3.0.tar.gz
actually includes every file in CVS.

Paul