[GRASS5] newbie question, geocode function

Xueming Wu xwu at cse.unl.edu
Thu May 27 10:13:56 EDT 2004

Hi,

The best way for me to find related API is to read the programs
of Grass commands that have similar functionalities. Each Grass
command is implemented in C. So I can have some clues. You can
download source code of Grass from the web site of Grass. All
C programs in the "src" subdirectory.

Grass also has a Java Interface. But I haven't used them before.
They are in "src.garden/grass.java" subdirectory.

Good Luck,

Xueming