[GRASS5] 5.7: man pages generated now

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 18:52:03 EST 2004

> I have made the (minimum) changes to generate MAN
> pages in GRASS 5.7-CVS.
..
> TODO:
> Due to the 'fakestart' problems with some of the
> modules, the <TITLE> tag is missing in these pages.
> In this case the g.html2man script gives an error.
> However, the procedure continues.

I notice that the online help index still fails to generate the
description line for 5.7's v.in.garmin (and others). The module's help
page itself is now created correctly.
?

http://grass.itc.it/grass57/manuals/html57_user/vector.html

other than that it is the interactive modules that don't describe
themselves correctly and the db.* commands.

> This should also help for Debian (maybe someone can post
> this to the related ML).

done.

Hamish