[GRASS5] Fwd: [winGRASS] db driver problem?

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 23:30:01 EST 2004

Yes, you're right.

I spent some time to figure out how this can be solved and found that
I cannot use different function names for stub things because
libgrass_dbmidriver.dll cannot be built with undefined functions
(sould be defined either in the dbstub library or in real drivers).

So I tested some tricky way with success and changed db drivers,
please test new implementation.

Affected directories:
   grass51/lib/db/stubs
   grass51/lib/db/dbmi_driver