[GRASS5] Let's revive GRASS

Mahmoud Salama mahmoud_grassgis at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 15:28:14 EST 2004

Dear Developers:

                       To make our grass more popular we must make it more easier to be used . in this regard why we didn't developed a toolbar for example . it is a small thing but it will add more power to grass.
secondly: the notion of making every command is a separate program is a truly barren and consuming the time and the effort....as a result GRASS became a difficult software to deal with... in comparison with the other softwares.

we don't need the people to hear about grass ..then use it for a while .. then leave it .

Let's make useful things in this regard...we can commence it by making a toolbar.

faithfully,
Mahmoud Salama